Climate Risk a New Regulatory Risk?: Paul H. Kupiec on a Federalist Society Panel | American Enterprise Institute
This Federalist Culture panel debates the legal, policy, and financial deserves of initiatives to use these and other monetary steps to handle weather modify and generate strength transition in the private sector. Are these actions lawful? Has Congress authorized them? Are fiscal regulators equipped to interact in these spots? Do market place failures justify these interventions? What are the charges and added benefits of these new steps? And how will the courts as properly as the expense neighborhood react and react?
– Prof. Jeremy Kress, Assistant Professor of Organization Regulation, Michigan Ross Co-College Director, Center on Finance, Legislation & Coverage, University of Michigan
– Mr. Paul H. Kupiec, Senior Fellow, American Company Institute
– Prof. Christina P. Skinner, Assistant Professor of Authorized Scientific tests & Enterprise Ethics, The Wharton University, University of Pennsylvania
– Mr. Graham Steele, Assistant Secretary for Financial Institutions, U.S. Section of the Treasury
– Moderator: Mr. Jeffrey H. Wooden, Companion, Baker Botts Previous Acting AAG, Ecosystem and Natural Assets Division, U.S. Office of Justice
Examine Paul H. Kupiec’s opinions listed here.