Webinar Recording — Evaluate New Business, Onboard Clients, and Monitor Relationships Throughout the Client Lifecycle. (Sponsor Spotlight)
In this month’s sponsor spotlight, Intapp is highlighting a recording of their the latest webinar on their latest innovation and good results on client consumption, conflicts and far more.
- Join us to check out how firms efficiently leverage OnePlace Risk & Compliance to completely evaluate new business, immediately onboard shoppers, and quickly check interactions all through the customer lifecycle.
- All through this webinar, you will hear from our visitor speaker and Intapp shopper, David Monteiro, Senior Manager, Possibility and Consumption, Goulston and Storrs. Learn how his business turned their threat and compliance administration concerns into a aggressive gain with OnePlace Possibility & Compliance alternatives.
Of unique note the conflicts and compliance nerds out there — [I don’t know if Intapp wants me saying “nerds” on their sponsored post, but I’m saying it, with deep affection of course] — there’s some in depth written content and demonstrations of their Interactive Conflicts Report (ICR) element and their hottest enhancements to watch lists and checking.
I’m normally a stickler for shopper references and evidence points. And this just one delivers, with Dave Monteiro from Goulston & Storrs sharing his tale. He reports:
- They’ve been utilizing ICR for over 36 months
- They have a 100% attorney adoption level
- That’s 200 attorneys
- An regular of 450 ICRs created a thirty day period
- An ordinary duration from generation of ICR to make any difference opening of 30-40 minutes
Accessibility the Finish Online video Recording: By way of this website link
Resource website link